– A German man called Gerard Jurgen Franklin opens up a small welding shop in Aldridge, West Midlands. Manufacturing small builders skips, its share of the skip market grew.
– GJF moved to a new, larger site in Aldridge and begins manufacturing large RoRo bodies – as well skips and other bespoke containers.
– GJF as we know it becomes a limited company.
– The company moves to its current site in Brownhills, West Midlands, and expands its workforce.
– Scotland based investment company, Inverclyde Investment Company, purchases GJF.
– We celebrate 30 years of manufacturing!